October 11, 2016
Today we begin a series entitled "How to Love" and I can't think of a better day to start this series than today BECAUSE it is National Coming Out Day! To me, this day is all about love. Loving yourself and loving others JUST as they are and JUST as YOU are!
The first part of this series is about starting with yourself because you can't love anyone else if you don't love yourself. We go through a few important ideas to think about when you start with yourself and they are as follows:
- In order to love others, you need to love yourself.
- Love is an action- including when it comes to loving yourself.
- Choosing inspiration over jealousy
- Don't believe the lies that say you aren't worth love
- Identify the people in your life who know what love is.
- Accept the Grace that is offered to you constantly - and give it to yourself too
Thank you guys for listening, happy national coming out day, and I wish you all peace and freedom